christmas background

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You weren't supposed to stop loving me.

You promised me forever.........

Now you are all over facebook with the girl who used to talk about how she couldn't wait to see us get married.

How could you?

I'm reading your letters and you promised you'd never stop loving me.

You said that we still had a chance. You promised we'd always be friends.

Now you look right past me, as if I never existed.

I didn't do anything wrong. I did everything to be there for you. I let you tell me on the curb that we never had anything, that all the revelation and feelings of the spirit had been made up in your head.

I sat quietly and apologized. I knew that you were going to snap out of it.

Once you look me in the eyes you won't be able to.......

You're walking away.

I can't breathe.

It's been six months.

I still miss you, want you.

I've been through heartache trying to get over you.

And it just brings me back to you every time.

You say she's your everything.

I feel like an abandoned house.

You weren't supposed to replace me.

You weren't supposed to stop loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment