christmas background

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 10: That embarrassing moment.

So I have this theory...
you know how whenever you ask someone 
what their most embarrassing moment is
they...draw a blank?

That's how I feel right now.
I have this theory that most embarrassing moments
are repressed from us.

I have an embarrassing moment though, 
if you want to read on.

It was the summer before my sophomore year,
and it was Cody, Josh and I on the tramp.
They were having a contest 
as to who could do the best tricks.
due to my lack of skills
I got to judge.

I did have one trick, 
I could a pretty good two touch.
So in my brand new pink birthday capri's,
I yelled, "Hey look what I can do!"


And then there was a riiiiiiiiiiiiiip.
my pants had split from my butt to my knees.
The boys couldn't stop laughing, 
and I had to wear Josh's pants.

I just remember sitting there 
waiting for them to bring me a blanket inside
and blushing as pink as my pants.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog design:) Oh, and I've done the pants slipping thing too, teaching a class of 50 people!! horrible. Good thing I moved out of town quickly!

    ReplyDelete