In no particular order, these are the ten people who first came to mind. I would just like to say before I list them, that there are countless people who have influenced my life, and I would like to thank them all.
1. My mother. She taught me to be a good person. She taught me to be selfless and forgiving.
2. My 9th grade Seminary teacher, for helping me regain my testimony.
3. Bishop Craig Roberts. He has cared for my family when no one else did, years after leaving his ward boundaries, and he being released from his calling.
4. My cousin Alex, for teaching me to love myself again, and giving me someone to share moments with that would have otherwise been painful and empty.
5. Kaitlyn Livingston. When at the end of a terrible friendship, she came in and pulled me out of the mud. She was there for me in moments when no one else would have been. I stand in awe at the strong and amazing person she is.
6. Michael White. He has been such a wonderful friend and example of selfless service.
7. J.T. for similar reasons as Michael.
8. My father. He showed me that it is never too late for a change of heart. He has grown so much, and I've been able to lean on him in ways I was never able to before.
9. Brennan Davis: for showing me what love was like, and giving me the chance to find an even better one.
10. Abbie Starkey, for teaching me to have a tougher skin, and helping me to learn that people express love in different ways.