Just kidding. But I have been nominated for the the Liebster award!
I'm seriously flattered. My friend Allie nominated me for this great thing! So here's how it works.
A LIEBSTER is a German word meaning dearest, sweetest, cutest. The award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules: -Tell 11 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the nominator asked, and create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag-backs.
1. I hate Ginger jokes.
2. I adore the rain.
3. I adore Washington State and have family in Twilight territory.
4. I own a Claddagh ring.
5. I love my big band swing class.
6. Elephants are my favorite animal thanks to the Secret Garden.
7. My favorite Bath and Body Works scent is dark kiss...mmm.
8. I'm a tutor.
9. I want to write a book someday about a genius idea I've had. And no I won't tell anyone until it's written.
10. I love fall and everything about it.
11. I'm dying to go on a hayride.
1. What are you most afraid of? I'm most afraid of losing a loved one.
2. What moment would you go back and re-live again and again if you could? Anytime during the summer of 2010 would be wonderful.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve? It's not necessarily a pet peeve as much as an irritation I hate when people try to take advantage of me..or others.
4. If you could eat one food EVERY day ALL day long, what would it be? Chocolate Molten Cake. mmmm
5. Which TV show do you never get sick of? How I Met Your Mother. Or Vampire Diaries. Pick your poison ;)
6. Yes or No - Do you like Honey Boo Boo Child? Oh my yes. She's like sunshine on a cloudy day.
7. When was the last time that you laughed so hard that you started to cry? Yesterday practically. We played a sort of charade/imitation game and watching a shy little freshman pucker his lips and shake his tail feathers did for me. I had a headache from laughing to give you an idea haha
8. What talent do you wish you had or were better at? Anything athletic. Probably basketball.
9. Which popular song do your friends and family love, but that you can't stand? It used to be Call Me Maybe...
10. What is your dream vacation? Oh as if I haven't proclaimed this before..IRELAND!! And Scotland. I have this dream of standing on the Cliffs of Moher with my arms back Titanic style and a boys arms around me. As far as Scotland goes obviously The Edinburgh Castle, but less famous, the Isle of Skye Fairy Pools.
11. What would your ultimate dream Halloween costume be? I'd have a high class outfit from the early 20th century complete with a large hat with a wrap around scarf connected Garnder Village has just what I'm looking for.
So My Questions...
1. In a perfect world, where do you see yourself in 10 years?
2. What makes you tick?
3. Favorite season? For fashion?
4. Night owl or early bird?
5. Favorite Author?
6. Favorite Holiday tradition?
7. Peaches or Nectarines?
What color is your toothbrush Do you dance?
9. What is the number one quality you seek for in a companion?
10. What is your most cherished possesion?
11. If you could follow anyone around for a day without them knowing who would it be?
And I nominate these lovely blogs (you know you want to read them!)