christmas background

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Reflection

So I've been reflecting on my blog lately and I noticed something very important; I've forgotten the reason I named my blog "My life: One blessing at a time." My very first post stated it perfectly- The best blessings come wrapped in barbed wire. Heavenly Father loves us so much that sometimes he blesses us with trials. When they are laid out before us it's hard to see they're for our good. All we see is the sharp prickly barbed wire outside but once we are strong enough and brave enough to open them, we find the precious lesson/experience we could have never had without it. It may take a while for me to understand why these current trials are hitting me and my family so strongly, but hey I love the rain, might as well dance :).
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to Dance in the Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment