christmas background

Monday, December 24, 2012

I'm still alive

I promise I am. But as long as I am residing in good ol American Fork, the internet is only available to me in the form of Denny's and cellular device. And I don't know about you, but blogging on a cellphone is a no-go.

But be excited because I will be posting a video of my life changing haircut..and the blog post explaining what caused me to do something that was completely unexpected. Other than that I'm just living and trying to schedule a silly wisdom teeth removal visit that I am most definitely scared out of my mind about. If only the pediatric dentist office I work at could remove my teeth. Nope children don't have those yet. Maybe when humans "evolve" again scientists could throw in a no-wisdom-teeth gene to their genetic makeup...that's all.

Oh and I wore Christmas colors to church today cause I could :)

ps. I just remembered that awesome spiritual blog post I want to write about yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment