christmas background

Monday, November 19, 2012

Proud to be an AGGIE

It's not every day that your college's Girls soccer team, volleyball team and football team are WAC champs right in a row. It's also not every day when your basketball team wins their game while the football team takes home a huge victory. But most importantly,

It's not every day when you get to greet your football team as they get off the airplane. As in we literally stood right by the plane. I touched almost every player's hand. 
We then got pictures with local legend Wild Bill and Big Blue.

I've always wanted to stand under the wing of a plane and I did. Man the jets on the planes are huge. 
What a crazy awesome way to express my school spirit.
Stephanie, Mark, Big Blue, Wild Bill, Holly and I with the plane in the background

 

No comments:

Post a Comment