christmas background

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Every time I see someone happy together with their "other half," I don't feel jealous anymore. I'm excited; excited for my mission. I can't wait to take the next milestone step of my life preparing myself for an eternal companion. The best way to prepare for the spouse you desire is by being the person they deserve. Serving the Lord will not only be wonderful for the sheer joy of sharing the Gospel, but I will be preparing myself for the rest of my life. The last multiple milestones for me happened in a blur of just a couple months: graduation, first love, college, first true heartbreak. Everything after that really never amounted to the span of time between May-Octoboer 2010. I'm ready for my next milestone :). I'm ready for that milestone that will prepare me for eternal happiness :). I can't wait :).


No comments:

Post a Comment