christmas background

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Confession

People see what you want them to see. What most people fail to see, is that I struggle with anxiety, specifically anxiety of the unknown. Starting a new year of college, not knowing if I can keep up my grades, with friends whom I question their trust, not knowing my money situation, there's plenty of unknown to fear. I feel my stomach doing all sorts of crazy things. I have realized that those whom I feel the closest to, mostly live in happy valley. I'm scared to leave everyone yet, again, fearing they won't be here when I get back.

Fears aside It's time to leave this up to the lord. Fear and faith cannot co-exist. I need to look through eyes that see the whole picture. God has a plan for me. I will find the reason in all of this uncertainty. Every day I am amazed by the strength that God grants me.

No comments:

Post a Comment