christmas background

Friday, October 7, 2011

Tender Mercies.

I have a friend, a very close friend. This person is one of the most in-tune-with-the-spirit people I have ever met, and he's not even LDS. He knew exactly what a friend of mine needed. An anonymous letter that broke her down to the deepest, most humble place she's ever been. Heavenly Father loves ALL of us. Even this person. I got to witness a minor miracle that night with her. Heavenly Father had needed someone to start the spark...and I didn't listen. It humbled me as much as it humbled her. His plan is for all of us, and sometimes what he asks us to do is not what we want to do, but it's what we need to. I'm so grateful for this gospel, for my heavenly parents, and for patriarchal blessings. It's time I get back into the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment