christmas background

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My long due return!

As you might have noticed, I haven't blogged for quite a while. One word will sum up my defense: Boyfriend :). Yes it's finally happened the miracle of all miracles I snatched the most amazing boy on the planet. I couldn't ask for more. :) Well after a summer full of romance I'm now in college up at Utah State University!! Go AGGIES!! It's a good thing I look good in blue. I've been mostly tucked away in my dorm with homework but have also been on some awesome adventures. The sculpture picture scavenger hunt was quite fun. Just this past weekend Brennan came up to visit!! We went and did baptisms for the dead in the Logan temple ( both our first times there) and then went to Angie's cafe where I got the salmon and he got the chicken cordon bleu (which I both highly recommend) and split a peanut butter cup shake. It was so nice to have him up here I'm so lucky to have him ahh the world would be perfect if only he were here in logan too. The scenery is absolutely to die for and hiking the wind caves you see a spectacular view from the inside of a cave!! Well that's all I got :) keep it safe.
lovely view of the logan temple

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! <3 and glad your having such a marvelous time! :) so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete